Welcome to my career site, you lucky dog!
I am an experience electro-mechanical engineer with strong statistical skills. My expertise is in the design and improvement of fluid devices and systems. I have demonstrated ability in:
- Fluid control valve design (hydraulic, pneumatic, water, instrumentation)
- Fluid circuit design
- VE/VA engineered cost reduction (certified 2P/3P practitioner)
- Statistic root cause identification (certified six sigma black belt)
- Design of experiments (DoE) and validation test design
- Manufacturing methods design and quality improvement.
My interests in both engineering science and statistical methods has equipped me to find and fix the elusive product and process issues that “hide in the tails”.
While my job titles have largely been in product development, I’ve worked for smaller business units that allowed me to also develop expertise in process design, reliability engineering and quality improvement methods. And I’ve had a blast doing it.
Product development will always be my first love, but I now find myself more drawn to the challenge of solving complex quality and reliability problems by combining classic engineering principles with statistical methods.
Take a look around and If I can be of help to you please let me know.
Regards – Matthew